Friday, March 28, 2008

Infiltration

So you go to the bathroom on your floor and it's blocked by a cleaning cart. You go away and return later if you can. Or you wait if you can do that. Or, you hit the stairwell and try another floor.

A lot of the floors in my building do not have stairwell access. One floor down from me does, though I'd never been down there. I wasn't even sure what was there, but there was going to be no waiting today, so down I went. Quick glances at signs to tell me where I'm going without obviously being lost. Try not to head to a dead-end or access-pass-only door. Find the bathroom. 2 guys inside. Be casual. Then back to the stairwell. Interestingly, there's a sign upon reaching my floor that warns that our hallways are monitored by closed circuit tv. Never noticed that before. I wonder why us and not them.

So another Friday, thankfully. A short week but it felt long enough. So here's a video.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Yet another awesome video! Thanks!

2:54 p.m.  
Blogger Freemount said...

This one's a bit of an ear worm, isn't it?

8:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been listening to it almost obsessively all this week :)

12:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home