Monday, November 03, 2008

Hot Fashion Moments

Well, another birthday come and gone. Had lots of fun, though, and the festivities are not over. Julie got us Spamalot tickets at the NAC, and we are going this Tuesday.

The night of, we went for 10 pin bowling, and then drinks afterward. Some people apparently had better things to do -- and others were unintentionally left out -- sorry, James! For the former group, I only have the following to offer: you look mahvelous!

Vogue!

(ok, that's not entirely fair. I would have invited you, Erin! It was all very last-minute over here)

Ah, who am I kidding. I just had to use that picture. Hehe.

Now I am pretty much consumed with NaNoWriMo. Far more prepared than previous years, though that isn't saying much. I am behind in word count because I've been plotting -- something I should have been doing in October. OTOH, I am extremely happy with the story. So we shall see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freemount said...

K, I just have to say that that is my most favourite magazine cover EVER. Elliott's expression is just perfect, and Erin, well... Definitely a Hot Fashion Moment.

1:28 a.m.  
Blogger julie said...

hahahaha that's great! :)

9:14 a.m.  
Blogger Erin said...

You could have done much worse things with that photo. So, I suppose: Thank you.

3:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home